Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Nothing on earth can cheer me up besides my baby hamsters, it seems

I tried playing the piano
I tried reading
I tried listening to music
I tried packing my table
I tried lying down on bed

all of them won't work, until I went to look at my little darlings. :D


the two red squirmy worms from two weeks ago have grown up to become little furballs around a quarter the size of my palm, with coloured fur, little eyes and tiny paws.

They got abit scared when my mom was taking a few photos though, it ran at lightning speed on my mom's bed and out came a chain of poo D:

One of them fell off the bed noooo ):



Nah, I wasn't sad just now, just had no mood for anything, felt sian, quiet, nothing to say, don't want to talk to anybody, can't do anything.



BUT I'M FINE NOW, WHAT SHOULD I NAME MY HAMSTERS?

Riane Goh Jin Yen AND
Ryan Goh Yin Que
(haha golden swallow and silver sparrow)


NO I'M DEFINITELY GONNA RENAME THE GUY. Riane Goh Jin Yen sounds fine doesn't it -looks at riane goh :D-


You see, their surname is GOH cause the father's surname is GOH.

Even though they've never seen their daddy and should actually have the surname FUNG (chloe FUNG is the mother), I still want them to be a happy family and for Riane and Ryan to meet their daddy! :D



AN ANNA LIM, HAMSTER INCEST IS TOTALLY FINE!!!!!


YAY I'LL COME BACK WITH ANOTHER POST WITH PICTURES! ^_^


My, Siao. what number ahhh?

No comments: